iCoach will help you apply the learnings you have gathered in formal study of Coaching so far (through certifications, books and endless internet sites) and launch your coaching practice based on methods that have worked for some of the most successful coaches in the world. iCoach means real business for you.
iCoach – a launchpad for life coaches
As certified life coaches we all understand that - “Coaching brings out the winner in each one.”
Still, we miss out on applying this to ourselves as Coaches. iCOACH is for Life Coaches to unlock their full potential and build a rewarding coaching business. It will help you apply the learnings you have gathered so far (through certifications, books and endless internet sites) and launch your coaching practice based on methods that have worked for some of the most successful coaches in the world.
iCoach means real business for you.
Who is iCoach for?
Most aspiring and certified coaches I come across share one common concern – they have certifications that taught ‘what is coaching and its various modalities’ but left the ‘how to coach and build business’ question un-answered. This program is designed to answer the how part for:
- Aspiring and Certified Coaches
- Coaches determined to kick-start their practice
- Experienced Coaches aspiring to re-invent themselves
- Coaches striving to find their niche and building a brand.
The Program Path
Spread over 1 month from the day you book this program, you will gain access to 20 minutes weekly session with Greenlatte Coach.
- Skype or voice call meant for deep-diving in to your business plan.
- Text exchange with coach during the program to ensure uninterrupted access for one month.
1. Alignment between your vision and beliefs and your real-time coaching
2. Clear action steps and path ahead for your coaching business
3. Re-launch yourself with a defined strategy
Why enroll and now?
Remember that the things that get scheduled are the things that get done.
At twelveweek, we work to bring you the most competitive pricing. Pricing depends on a number of factors.
This includes scope, speciality and impact to be created. Please call us or email us to share your requirements.
We are happy to talk and design the right intervention for your organization.