Freedom from stress is a measurable productivity enhancement program for organisations that value team work and performance. It is designed to help manage daily stress - which is considered the NO.1 cause of inefficiency and lack of focus among people at work.
Employees suffering from high stress levels have lower engagement, are less productive and have higher absenteeism levels than those not working under excessive pressure, according to research from professional services firm Towers Watson.
On an average 20.5 working days in a year are lost per employee suffering with higher stress levels as compared to those with less stress. Almost 80% of workers feel stress on the job and nearly half say they need help in learning how to manage stress. Further, 42% say their co-workers need such help.
Freedom from stress is designed to help people be aware of their stress triggers and create long term habits to reduce stress.
The workshop is split into two parts. The first part of two and a half hours are in classroom and focused on driving self-awareness and creating personal action plan. The second part focuses on executing the action plan. This is tracked using technology to ensure execution and effectiveness of the program.
The workshop is built by directly taking inputs from the latest research done on neuro-plasticity and the science of habits research done at applied behavior lab in Stanford University.
The trainers have been covered in Forbes India and Business world for their work in developing people. The company has been awarded as transforming coaching space by World Coaching Congress.
Takeaways from the program
1. An individual leads himself to manage their stress and they can do so easily.
2. Find and engage in rejuvenating activities on a sustained basis.
3. Awareness of personal stress triggers and thresholds.
4. Systemically move on the path to reduce stress by creating personal actions
5. Actual implementation of actions into daily work
Benefits to the company
1. Improved productivity and energy as people manage their stress better.
2. Negligible time away from business since it can be conducted in company premises.
3. Measurable results using technology.
Who should attend?
1. Mid and senior management engaged in handling teams or clients.
2. People in high pressure jobs where remaining calm and stable is important.
3. Individuals who wish to build a connection with self and create a happy and stress-free life.
An ideal batch size for the workshop is 25 participants.
At twelveweek, we work to bring you the most competitive pricing. Pricing depends on a number of factors.
This includes scope, speciality and impact to be created. Please call us or email us to share your requirements.
We are happy to talk and design the right intervention for your organization.