- Certified coach with over 500 hours of coaching experience. Developed Chapter Two, an original coaching framework that uses the power of stories or deep-rooted beliefs as a tool to discover issues, create change in people and teams, and inspire people to become better leaders in all walks of life.
- Founder and Principal Coach at Chapter Two (since Nov 2014), a coaching consultancy that enables everyone from CEOs to work-from-home parents to achieve their goals by replacing self-imposed limitations with enabling stories.
- Volunteering as Coach and Mentor in ‘Mentoring women in Business Program’ at the Cherie Blair Foundation.
- Successful track record of over 16 years in leading Marketing, in different industries viz. FMCG, Entertainment, Telecommunications and Information Technology. Some of the companies worked for include RPG Music, Sify Ltd, CavinKare Ltd, NetApp India and Informatica Business Solutions India.
- Member of Global Marketing teams, led global strategic initiatives and strategic direction. Fostered a culture of performance and differentiation and continuously drove performance.
www.chaptertwocoaching.com for more details.
I use my own coaching framework : Chapter Two Coaching.
Chapter Two coaching is based on an original model that is nuanced, real and credible. The model uses the power and the process of inner storytelling to identify counterproductive beliefs, emotions and language. It then rebuilds them to serve our true purpose and goals. The crux of the model is the very human activity of telling stories in order to survive.
What is a story? Just like the brain processes sensory data to help us keep our physical balance, the mind processes life data into a story that helps us keep our psychological balance.
At Chapter Two, we use this innate faculty of the mind to replace self-imposed limitations with enabling stories.
Visit Chapter Two coaching site to know more about my coaching methodology.
Sandhya helped me work towards prioritizing myself over others in order to achieve a better balance in my life and work. She coached me to ask myself questions that forced me to see my challenges in a new light, and then use that insight to act.
Sandhya helped me understand myself better. She helped me question things that I was doing as a routine which were, in reality, not adding any value to my life. Once I started asking the right questions, I was able to manage time better since I started pr
Sandhya is a Life Coach in Bangalore. She has helped me dispel the fog of confusion I had about myself and my life. She helped me set my business priorities clearly. Many times you need a sounding board to gauge and strengthen your ideas and Sandhya has b
Before I met Sandhya, I felt like I was getting pulled in many directions and was getting confused. Through coaching, I discovered a fresh perspective. I realised that i wanted to complete my post-graduation. I needed to focus on higher studies too. I hav
At twelveweek, we work to bring you the most competitive pricing. Coach pricing depends on a number of factors.
This includes duration of assignment, number of people to be coached, pre and post work needed and the impact to be created. Please call us or email us to share your requirements.
We are happy to talk and design the right coaching intervention for your organization.