Great quotes can inspire.
Here is a collection of 20 great quotes from woman around the world in all walks of life. Which one inspires you the most?
1. “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough”. Oprah Winfrey - Media proprietor, talk show host, actress, producer, and philanthropist.
2. "It is not about the dress you wear, but it is about the life you lead in the dress”. Diana Vreeland - magazine editor,fashion journalist & special consultant.
3. “I would like to be remembered as someone who did the best she could with the talent she had”. J.K. Rowling - Author, best known for the Harry Potter Series.
4. “Always aim high, work hard and care deeply about what you believe in. When you stumble, keep faith. When you are knocked down, get right back up. And never listen to anyone who says you cannot or should not go on”. Hillary Clinton - US Secretary of State, First lady of the US
5. "I decided, very early on, just to accept life unconditionally; I never expected it to do anything special for me, yet I seemed to accomplish far more than I had ever hoped. Most of the time it just happened to me without my ever seeking it”. Audrey Hepburn - Actress, Humanitarian
6. "I cannot think of any better representation of beauty than someone who is unafraid to be herself”. Emma Stone - Actress, Model
7. “We need to accept that we won’t always make the right decision, that we will screw up royally sometimes understanding that failure is not the opposite of success, it’s a part of success”. Arianna Huffington - Author, best known for her news website The Huffington Post
8. "One of the lessons that I grew up with was to always stay true to yourself and never let what somebody else says distract you from your goals. And so when I hear about negative and false attacks. I really do not invest any energy in them because I know who I am”. Michelle Obama - US Lawyer, First Lady of the US.
9. “I think it is very important that we instill in our kids that it has nothing to do with their names or their situation that they are growing up in; it has to do with who they are as an individual”. Melinda Gates - Philanthropist.
10. “The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they do not have any”. Alice Walker - Author, Activist.
11. “Do not get intimidated by what you do not know. That can be your greatest strength and ensure that you do things differently from everyone else”. Sara Blakely - Businesswoman, Founder of Spanx.
12. "If you are committed to creating value & if you aren’t afraid of hard times; obstacles become utterly unimportant. A nuisance perhaps; but with no real power. The world respects creation; people will get out of your way”. Candice Carpenter - Cofounder, Chairman of iVillage Inc
13. "Define success on your own terms, achieve it by your own rules, and build a life you’re proud to live”. Anne Sweeney - Businesswoman, Co-Chair of Disney Media and President of the Disney – ABC Television Group.
14.“It’s possible to climb to the top without stomping on other people”. Taylor Swift - Singer-song writer, Actress.
15. "Everybody is an artist. Everybody is God. It is just that they are inhibited”.Yoko Ono - Artist
16. "The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud”. Coco Chanel - Fashion Designer, Founder of Chanel.
17. “Focus on constant iteration of your product or service. Never hold too closely to your idea but be open to change and innovation". Jean Chong – Founder of LGBT advocacy group Sayoni.
18. “I wake up every morning and think to myself, How far can I push the company forward in the next 24 hours?”. Leah Busque – Founder of TaskRabbit.
19. “Be careful how you are talking to yourself because you are listening”. Lisa M. Hayes – Character in sci-fi series Robotech.
20. “My philosophy is to not be scared of anyone. If I play well, great; if I do not, I learn from the match and move on”. Saina Nehwal - Badminton player.
Did you find these quotes inspiring? Feel free to share your views.