I am a clinical psychologist, internationally accredited coach,and experienced workshop and group facilitator.
I do this kind of work because it enables me to engage with people who seek to develop their personal insights,improve their impact on their surroundings , and feel the reward of a life lived with purpose.
I am an extroverted, intuitive, feeling person who likes to keep options open before making judgments. I am humorous, curious, cerebral, value relationships and am addicted to travel.
I like challenging limiting assumptions, and exploring new possibilities.
I have professionally studied Psychology (Universities of Cape Town and Johannesburg), Human Resource Management (Graduate School of Business, University of Witwatersrand), and I’m an accredited Resilience Coach from Certified Coaches Alliance. I’m registered as a Clinical Psychologist in UK and South Africa, and I have an undergraduate Diploma in Investment Management.
I am a frequent visitor to India, and have engaged with different facets of life there, including trade fairs, studies and the Jaipur Literature Festival.
years of corporate and consulting work, I was drawn to coaching for its
practical approach to turning visions into practical outcomes that potentially
change people’s worlds.
Having spent 25 years in the corporate and consulting environments I have a special appreciation for the inner workings of businesses as well as management issues. I have worked in 16 different sectors, with financial services, telecoms, healthcare, and NGOs being the bulk of my experience.
My portfolio of offerings are fairly diverse, but I focus on self-insight, identification of key goals, and desired outcomes.
My offerings include:
1. Development of EQ skills for self- mastery, interpersonal skills and leadership abilities.
2. Personal issues undermining professional growth.
3. Self development on assuming roles needing greater leadership and team development skills.
4. Entrepreneurial, professional and family business dynamics challenges.
5. Resilience coaching.
6. Career and rejuvenation challenges.
7. Executive coaching.
My coaching approach typically covers:
1. Getting your story, what drives you and what you want to achieve, your goals.
2. Setting action steps and performance expectations.
3. Working with tools and techniques that establish productive habits.
4. Providing support and materials to enhance your journey.
5. Celebrating our co-created achievements.
At twelveweek, we work to bring you the most competitive pricing. Coach pricing depends on a number of factors.
This includes duration of assignment, number of people to be coached, pre and post work needed and the impact to be created. Please call us or email us to share your requirements.
We are happy to talk and design the right coaching intervention for your organization.