To be "Good Leader" just adopt 15 basic and simple characteristics.
- Be a good Follower : Look for the people you can follow and be a good sincere follower to your gurus and teachers.
- Be a good Learner : Learning never ends and there is always something to learn from situations, behaviours, books, people and above all teachers.
- Be a good Listener : Patient listening is best gift you can offer to others, sometime your team members just need a patient listening.
- Be a good Motivator: Acknowledge the achievements, show genuine happiness, take time to encourage and support others.
- Be a good Friend: Friendship is a precious and valuable commodity. Be a friend and they would be ready to go an extra mile for you.
- Be a good Sport: Make rules and abide by them. Learn to lose gracefully. Do not cheat or play tricks.
- Be a good Mentor: Be a positive role model and show prospective. Listen with concern, provide helpful feedback and share your experiences.
- Be Humble and Considerate: Understand things from other's viewpoint. Be considerate to others situations. Do not try to take advantage on other's weak position or awkward situation.
- Be Positive: Believe in "LAW of KARMA". Build healthy and positive environment. Stay away from unnecessary fears. Take criticism in healthy way. Do not criticise or gossip about others.
- Be Honest: Don't lie and be ready to admit your mistakes.
- Be Participative: Invite others to share their ideas and help them in decisions making. Participate in all activities with full enthusiasm.
- Be Consistent and Realistic: Make realistic commitment and take full responsibility of results. Do not vacillate and ensure your words and action match.
- Be ready to Sacrifice: Be ready to sacrifice your happiness, stand and position for the betterment of others.
- Be open and approachable: Carry a true inviting smile and open arms. Try to understand why someone has reached out to you and help them with your best resources. Put people to ease. Be accessible and remove unnecessary hinderances.
- Be Fit and Healthy : A healthy person always become role model for others. He/She is the most popular in any given situation. So stay fit, go for walk, exercise and meditate daily .
To be a good leader one has to start the journey with being a good human being. This is not a choice but an essential characteristics required to become a good leader. In nutshell "Be a Good HUMAN "
" Successful people help others to climb... Unsuccessful people try or wait for others to fall"
Manish Behl - The author of this article is Certified Business, Executive and Growth Coach, Motivational Speaker, Start-Up Mentor, Meditation and Yoga Practitioner. An aspiring author and blog writer, he shares his views to create values and purpose in your life.
I help you see your true power, maximise the potential and bring you closer to your dream and success.
You are invited for a session to experience how you can take you can lead the world and same time become a real super hero for others.
Phone : +91 9819029220 , firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com